Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hello Friends!

What a great weekend celebrating a Birthday, trying a new dinner place and catching up with one of my favorites. Please excuse some of my pictures from this weekend, I really need to work on my skills.

Friday night I headed to Tortoise Club with two of my favorite ladies to have a fancy ladies night. It is the cutest place, with great ambiance and delicious food. I was in love with this Red Room and recommend going for drinks, apps and or dinner.

I'm in love with this room! There is where we sat for dinner and it is just gorgeous! The food was very delicious but a bit pricey for our ladies night taste :) We all started with the Tomato Soup and they both had the pasta carbonera and I had their cali mac (cauliflower mac and cheese) that was to die for. So rich and creamy. We finished up with sharing a brownie with a scoop of home-made vanilla ice cream that was the perfect end to a fabulous night out with the girls.

It is a great location on State to go for after work drinks on our cold winter nights ahead!



Saturday we celebrated our good friend Holly at Stout. I love this bar and grew more in love with it Saturday night. The crowd was a little interesting towards the end of the night at 1AM but from 9-midnight it was a great time with lots of good jams and drinks. Here are some pictures of the crazy night.




 The Birthday girl and Con


Some of the group!


 The drinks were kicking in for some of us :)


Sunday I went to brunch at Orange with a great friend and caught up with her and her trip to Antigua then spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled under a blanket watching TV with the crazy weather.

Get ready for this week! Connor and  I are heading to Boarding House tomorrow night for the Wine event and I have some other reviews from last week as well.

Have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment