Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Belated Weekend Recap

Happy Hump Day all!

It has been quite a week and it's only Wednesday :)

I'm back East tomorrow morning, if all goes well with the snow and can't wait. We're heading home to celebrate Christmas before jet setting to Barbados on Saturday. My life and body need a rest from work and I cannot wait to spend a whole two weeks with my family. It's long overdue and cannot come at a better time.

Here is a quick recap on the weekend.

Celebrated with lots of friends for some holiday celebrations!
 The old crew reunited with Buddy!!

Love and Honor

Then we went to nail some nails in a big stump!

We did not end up taking pictures at the third party which is probably a blessing in disguise.

Sunday we went to 10pin for some holiday bowling. They have the best deal on Sundays. Just $15 for 3-hr unlimited games and shoe rental. Highly recommend it!


Wrightwood during the Holidays is my favorite!

 My last JETS bombs of 2012 (too bad they didn't help the team for Monday night)

My Favorite showing us his other half (lesbian haircut)

Stay tuned for a quick Wish-List of all I want to try in 2013 before I sign off for the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment