Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fashion Jewelry & Accessories Show: Great Finds and the best all around cleaner

Hey Everyone!

I cannot believe that I didn't mention this yesterday! I went to my first Jewelry show this past Saturday. A friend of mine and I were mixing up a drink at our Halloween Party on Friday and she mentioned the Jewelry show at the Crowne Plaza the next morning. She's always told me the best things about these shows and I was dying to go.

Of course after a night of partying, you're not always inclined to be up and ready to hit the crowds and endless rows of goods, but we were up and on the road by 10AM. We made the short drive to the Crown Plaza by O'Hare and ventured into the Valet parking section. Thank goodness we heard about this through my friend's Mom! It's just $20 to park the whole time and it's Valet! You really cannot beat that. I drove to the Lululemon warehouse sale in the same venue and we paid about the same and had to park on the other side of the street and make our way through crowds to find our actual show! Note to self.. always try the Valet option (especially when it's a little chilly out).

After a short wait to register, we headed in to meet my friend's Mom and Aunt. We quickly found them at their favorite vendor, so far. They had been moseying around this same spot for about 20 minutes before we approached and their baskets were adding up :) I was able to snag a pair of earrings for $6 that perfectly matched my green bauble necklace that I received from a great friend for my Birthday this year. I was in heaven with this booth! They were selling the below bauble necklace for $10 and most other necklaces were around the same price, if not lower!! I couldn't believe my eyes!



After gazing through most of the merchandise we ventured over to the most amazing all-purpose cleaner I've ever seen. They started out in 1986 for jewelry but the list of what they can also clean around your house is insane! We saw them demonstrate cleaning my friend's aunts ring as well as her watch. They looked practically brand new after just two minutes of rubbing. Ladies and Gentlemen, I am SOLD! I need to purchase some to clean my whole apartment and my jewelry while I'm at it.

Check out Worley's Wonder here: http://worleysonline.net/worleysonline/home.html

We quickly tired from exploring most of the booths and headed out to reward ourselves with a lunch in Hinsdale. The cutest downtown I've ever seen. Shout out to Rodney :)


They have an international Gem and Jewelry show on December 7th until the 9th. Sue Babe and I might need to hit this up while she's in town. Let me know of any other shows that you come across! These are the best places for great deals on everything from socks to fine jewels.

Have a great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment