Sunday, October 21, 2012

Let's Try Something New

Hello everyone! Welcome to A Pinch of New. I have been meaning to start this blog for quite some time now. Two years ago I made the best New Year's Resolution to try something new every month. From there it has turned into multiple new things per month and more. I want to attempt to try something new each and everyday and share my experiences with you.

At first it started with daring things such as Trapeze class in Belmont Harbor and a Half Marathon but it can be as simple as taking a new bus ride or walking another way home from work. Our lives are in constant motion but if you take just a little time to explore something different from your normal routine each and everyday you'll be amazed at the outcome.

To tell you a little bit more about myself, I am a true creature of habit. I love having everything planned out and leave little to the imagination which is why I made this resolution. We all need to get out there and explore. I moved to Chicago May 2008 and even after a solid four years here, I still have so much to explore. My friends have been so supportive and love partaking in the new adventures as well. It brings such joy and excitement to discover something new. Why would you deprive yourself of just a little extra happiness? Even if it's just for a minute.




I'll leave you with a few pictures of some of the many new things that I have explored through the past two years. I look forward to sharing my experiences daily with you and encourage you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment