Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Da Bears

Well I know it's only been a day but I have to share our experience at the Bears game on Sunday. It was my second Bears game but my brother's first. I know what you're thinking, what are two JETS fans doing at one of the biggest Bears games? Well, I still fully support the Bears and love them dearly and despite the outcome of the game we had a great time.

I have to say that the weather was not too inviting. It was about 60 degrees when we left for the game in the pouring rain and high winds. We left the game and it was around 40 degrees, pouring and still extremely windy. It would not have been a true BEARS experience without the weather that we had.



I was so thankful because the seats that I bought were just under the overhang!! It was the best feeling after walking through the rain from the Red Line to the stadium and realizing that we had some of the best seats in the stadium. We were 15 rows up from the field and just by the end zone. They were great seats and we were both excited to see the Bears take on Houston.








We got to the game with enough time to walk around and so Ted could explore the stadium. We could not believe how many Houston Fans were at the game. We were sitting on the visiting side but still, it was kind of ridiculous even though the stakes were high for the game.

 Noisy Houston Fans were everywhere!

 Happy Veteran's Day! They gave out flags to everyone that walked in the stadium.










 The tributes to the Veterans throughout the game were very touching and everyone was excited to support all that were at the game and being honored.

 Now I do have to apologize for the game, I do believe that some of it has to be because of me. I have this theory, that is crazy, that my Jersey that I received from my Mom for Christmas last year is cursed. I'm not sure if it's because I should only being wearing my JETS jerseys or not but every time I wear it the Bears lose. The last time I wore it was for the Thursday night game against the Packers. I had to wear it to the game on Sunday but I am so sorry if that contributed to the game's outcome. I fully support the Bears but I do feel like I need to give my Cutler jersey a rest for a little bit, especially for big games such as the Packers and Texans.



That said, we still had a great time at the game. I was happy to be able to take my brother who is such an avid football fan. He couldn't believe the seats and we luckily stayed dry and warm for the most part. We still love you BEARS and I know that you'll come back for Monday Night football this week! I promise to not wear my jersey for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment