Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pop-Up Book fair on December 9th

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some good relaxation time :) I was spoiled and was home for about a week and a half and it was amazing. I haven' t been home that long in quite some time and I enjoyed some much needed Family time.

I wanted to share some great information about an upcoming Pop-up book fair for next weekend! I'm on the hunt to schedule all of my new December activities and this might have to be one of them. Make sure to check it out!

Pop-Up Book Fair

I'll be back to share tomorrow about my experience from tonight. I'm heading to a "Me So Far" event here in the city for those who live close to the Red and Brown Lines. I'm very excited to be a listener to a few presentations on the brave souls that have chosen to present on their lives and hope to make a connection. Stay Tuned and have a wonderful Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment