Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Halloween First

Hey Everyone!

We're almost to Friday, we can do it! I don't know about you but this week has been brutal and I'm really looking forward to relaxing before the big Willis Tower Stair Climb!! Well, I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified of the climb but it will be a good time.

Yesterday was Halloween and I have never dressed up at work before. A little background, our office has been under construction for a little over a year and has been turning our regular cubes into a teleconference setup. It was a big adjustment but without the change I would never had dressed up this year. I am lucky enough to have one of the best rows in the whole floor. Kristin, Jamie and Luke are my cube mates and we all share one row of these new crazy cubes!

We are pretty close to each other and we got to know one another very quickly, well we had to! Kristin works on the same client as I do while Luke and Jamie are on completely different ones. As a row we really bring a lot to the table. On any given morning, or late night, you can find Kristin entertaining us with singing, Luke asking what certain English words mean or if his Aussie words are the same, and Jamie's jokes. We're a strange bunch but it keeps us going in our very demanding jobs.

Earlier this year I came in wearing a brand new Yellow Banana Republic sweater. It is so soft and has the cutest elbow pads, very preppy as always. Luke mentioned how much he liked it and Kristin immediately said she had the same one in red! This is where it all started.

Luke, the try Aussie, decide that we should be the Wiggles for Halloween. I had no idea who they were but a few youtube videos later it was decided that our row would be the wiggles. I would be yellow, Kristin Red, and the boys were left to decide what they could find.

Well below is a picture of us from yesterday during our 5 minute photo shoot that we squeezed in during client calls. The original assigned colors did not stay true and both Luke and Jamie rotated between wearing my yellow sweater before deciding that we would have a unique green wiggle in our group :)



Luke was later named the psycho wiggle..he just couldn't stop wiggling for our photo op! It was definitely the  best 5 minutes of the day. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment