Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Holiday Break

Hey Everyone! Happy Friday we made it to the end of the week. I'm off to CT for the long Thanksgiving holiday break that I've given myself. I cannot wait to be home with the family and catch up on some reading and seeing all my high school friends that I haven't seen in ages. It is a much needed break after these past two weeks. I wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday. I will not be blogging next week but I did want to mention two books that I came across and will be reading over the next week.

One Thousand gifts 


MWF seeking BFF

I've just come across both and I've started MWF seeking BFF and it's all based in Chicago which I love. The other is about how to make every single day in your life more memorable. Both sound fantastic and I'll let you know what I think.

I'm off to go cuddle with this little one. Can't. Wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment